| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Imperatriz in November is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 123.3mm (4.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Imperatriz November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Imperatriz, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Imperatriz:
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 498.8 kms (310 miles) N
- Turiacu, Brazil - 484.1 kms (300.9 miles) NNE
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NE
- Ze Doca, Brazil - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) NE
- Caxias, Brazil - 465.5 kms (289.3 miles) E
- Teresina, Brazil - 520.9 kms (323.7 miles) E
- Barra Do Corda, Brazil - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) E
- Grajau, Brazil - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) ESE
- Floriano, Brazil - 514.3 kms (319.6 miles) ESE
- Carolina, Brazil - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) S
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) SE